Organic Garlic Powder Dehydrated 20 gms
- It is described in the Charaka Samhita (Sanskrit medical treatise) and in Navanitaka text written by Buddhists that Garlic possesses five of the six rasas or tastes defined in the Ayurvedic system, only missing the sour taste.
- This gave it its Sanskrit name, lasuna (or rasuna). Hanging garlic bulbs on doors would check the spread of diseases such as small–pox. It is generally agreed that the stronger the taste of a clove of garlic, the higher the sulphur content, the greater the medicinal value.
- Our organically grown garlic has higher sulphur content, and so a greater benefit to health. Allicin and diallyl sulphides are the two main medical ingredients that produce the garlic health benefits.
- Garlic can control acne, suppress the growth of tumors, and is a potent antioxidant good for cardiovascular health. Garlic powder can reduce LDL or "bad" cholesterol and is a good blood-thinning agent to avoid blood clots that could lead to heart attack or stroke.
- Garlic powder is carminative and is a gastric stimulant and thus aid in digestion, absorption of food and in flatulence. Garlic contains only 4 calories per clove.
- Our Garlic powder has a better color, flavor, good pungency and antibacterial activity. Garlic powder is very handy to the housewives for day-to-day use both as condiment and as folk medicine. It could also save her from botheration of peeling garlic.