Millet Dosa Mix Beetroot 150 gms
- Beetroot pink dosas your little one and you will love! This one is packed with only good stuff - Ragi, Urad daal, Red rice, Oats and Suji with natural beetroot powder and a mix of mild spices – a scrumptious savoury snack for everyone!
- Fun fact: Ragi has 10x the Calcium of Wheat and Rice! It’s great for growing bones and lactose intolerant people!
- Step 1: Mix ½ a packet of dosa mix, ½ a cup of yogurt (dahi), and ½ a cup of water into a smooth batter. If yogurt tastes too sour, add milk or water instead. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Step 2: Warm a flat non-stick pan to medium heat. Add ghee or butter to the pan. Pour the batter onto the heated pan into any shape you like. Cook well on both sides. The goodness of Supergrains means that it doesn’t cook as fast as refined flour. Serve hot.
- Step 3: You can serve the dosas with chutney, cheese, freshly cooked vegetables or cottage cheese, a dash of lime juice and coriander.
- Oat, Ragi, Urad Dal, Red rice, Suji, Beetroot and a mix of spices (Fenugreek, Curry leaves, Cumin), Salt